The 6 main benefits of filing Raleigh bankruptcy
If you are like many North Carolina residents, you may have considered bankruptcy as a means to help you with your financial situation. While bankruptcy is sometimes seen as a bad thing by most people, in reality it is an appealing option for those who are heavy in debt.
There are 6 main ways that filing Raleigh bankruptcy can help you:
- Keep your assets: North Carolina bankruptcy law often allows you to keep your home and other assets. You won’t have to lose everything that you own.
- Creditors stop harassing you: North Carolina laws prevent creditors from pursuing you for debt collection after you file bankruptcy.
- Your debt is wiped away: Most or all of your North Carolina debts are eliminated. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part you will eliminate all debt.
- Anonymous to file: You don’t have to worry about telling everyone that you are filing bankruptcy. It is kept private between you, your attorney, and the courts.
- Inexpensive: Bankruptcy varies in cost depending on the type of bankruptcy that you file. We provide payment plans that spread out the payments over several months or years.
- Peace of mind: Most importantly, you can rest easy knowing your debt problems are in the past.
Our Raleigh bankruptcy attorney can help you get the fresh start that you need. He can answer all of your legal and financial questions about North Carolina bankruptcy and recommend what you should do to eliminate your debts.
Visit the Raleigh Bankruptcy home page to learn more about how we can help you