SHOULD YOU FILE CHAPTER 7 OR CHAPTER 13?
Download 2 Ebooks to learn about Chapter 7 and 13
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy each have different benefits for eliminating debt. Which one you should choose depends on your finances, types of debt, and income.
Our bankruptcy attorney can analyze your situation and help you decide which is your best choice. Also, these 2 Free bankruptcy Ebooks on Chapter 7 and 13 will help you understand each type and how they work, which will help you make a better choice.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview of How Chapter 7 Works
Learn how Chapter 7 bankruptcy works and how it helps you eliminate debt in 3-6 months..
- How does Chapter 7 bankruptcy work?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the steps to file Chapter 7?
- Should I file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: A Brief Overview of How Chapter 13 Works
Learn how Chapter 13 bankruptcy works and how it helps you keep your assets and eliminate debt over 3-5 years.
- What are the steps to file Chapter 13?
- Do I qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- How does Chapter 13 help me?
- Should I file Chapter 13 or Chapter 7?