6 factors to consider in an Raleigh bankruptcy attorney
There are more attorneys in America than in any other country. This is great in that you have lots of options and you are likely to find an excellent attorney that fits your needs. The bad news is that it creates more work for you as you choose a Raleigh bankruptcy attorney.
These 6 factors will help you easily evaluate an attorney to see if he or she is right for you:
- Experience: Find an attorney with a successful record and with at least 5 years of experience.
- Prices: Find an attorney that charges mid-level prices instead of those that charge too low and offer poor service or that charge too high and take advantage of you.
- Personality: Make sure you like your attorney’s personality! You should be able to talk easily with them and feel like they are likeable, caring, and professional.
- Law Firm Size: Small firms generally charge fairer rates and offer more personalized service than large firms.
- Free Consultation: Make sure that the attorney is willing to spend time giving you a free consultation before you ever sign contracts or pay any money.
- Locally Based: Local firms are more accessible and convenient to work with than national firms.
Learn more about our Raleigh bankruptcy attorney, Calvin Craig.