Raleigh Bankruptcy Attorney Profile
About Our Raleigh Bankruptcy Attorney, Calvin C. Craig, III
Attorney Calvin Craig is committed to provide you with excellent services here at the Raleigh Bankruptcy Center. We believe that an attorney should not only help clients file bankruptcy, but also help them understand each step of the process.
Call us today (919) 948-7375
Our office – Larger Map
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Garner Senior High School, Garner, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Master of Business Administration, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Juris Doctor, North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Bankruptcy Section of North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Capital City Lawyers Association
- Member, First Baptist Church, Raleigh, N.C.
- Member, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
Our Approach to the Practice of Law
We are zealous advocates for our clients. We provide legal representation in many areas and specialize in bankruptcy law.
We have a reputation for providing comprehensive legal counsel with a focus on value and an emphasis on the needs of our clients.
With extensive experience in many areas of the law, we know how to quickly identify and address all issues involved in your legal matter.
We operate a solo practice, so that we can devote our full attention to the needs of our clients. Attorney Calvin Craig is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in North Carolina. Attorney Craig is assisted by legal assistant Reginald Baldwin.
We take a down-to-earth approach with our clients, recognizing that bankruptcy, family law and other legal issues can cause a high level of stress and anxiety. We will always listen carefully to all your concerns, so that we understand your specific needs and objectives. We will always attempt to resolve your issues in a timely and cost-effective manner, because we understand that every moment is valuable.
Experience has taught us that every case is unique and we will take as much time as necessary to fully understand your situation, making certain that you are always up-to-date on any progress in your case, as well as your options moving forward. In return, we ask that you be open and straightforward in all your dealings with us.
Want to talk to an attorney about your bankruptcy questions?